- Design to Manufacturing
- We, as Arma Elektronik, provide the right solution to our clients for their heat dissipation and lighting needs. During design&development phase, we give exclusive service to our clients to help them with optimising of their costs and empowering their solutions.
- Mechanical Processes
- Arma has the ability to manufacture custom profiles special to your needs. Besides that, Arma also adds value to its products by excellent mechanical processes with the required tolerances. Thus we help you with operational processes and provide high quality products.
- Precise cut with ± 0,1 mm tolerance
- Angle Cutting
- Punching, cutting, perforating and stamping on eccentric presses
- CNC Milling
- Boring, counterboring, threading
For the selection of the right heatsink the thermal resistance is important. Arma helps you with thermal analysis and suggests alternative solutions according to your needs with its experience of 45 years.
- Anodizing bath dimensions - 2500 mm in depth and 8000 mm in length
- Anodizing layer thickness - Adjustable to match the needs of the customer (Standard thickness: 10-12 micron)
- Maximum length of profile for anodizing - up to 7000 mm
- Jig marks - 50-70 mm on both ends, depending on the profile’s geometry